Keep Your Engine Safe from Heat
The radiator in your car is the beating heart of the cooling system. It allows air to circulate around the coolant removing heat before the fluid goes back through the engine. In order for it to work, the radiator depends on the water pump, radiator fan, and thermostat. If any of these parts has problems, or if any coolant system hose needs replacement, your engine is facing potentially major repairs. Radiator inspection is quick, and if done right can save you hundreds of dollars. Even a full replacement is much cheaper than engine work.
At Certified Auto Repair, we understand the unique conditions Minnesota drivers face. Our ASE Certified technicians each have years of experience. We have the automotive expertise and the right equipment to professionally root out any radiator related issues. If you need routine maintenance work, a replacement, or anything between, Certified Auto Repair can has you covered. We can correctly repair any vehicle, including luxury brands.
- Radiator Repair & Maintenance Done Right the First Time
- We Use Only Factory Recommended Parts & Fluids on Every Job
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471