Fast, Professional Warranty Maintenance
One of the biggest benefits of owning a new vehicle is the factory warranty. It protects against major mechanical problems while the vehicle is within the warranty mileage and age. In order use the warranty, drivers must properly maintain their vehicle. There was a time when dealerships would require that all maintenance be done at their shop. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act allows auto repair shops other than the dealer to perform vehicle maintenance during the warranty period. The Act makes it illegal for manufacturers or their dealers to void your warranty if you get warranty maintenance performed by a repair shop of your choice.
At Certified Auto Repair we are fully equipped to handle any maintenance service your vehicle needs. Our shops are qualified to do the work and keep your warranty safe. Come to us for all of your routine maintenance and we can keep your car running great long as you own it. We employ experienced and skilled ASE Certified technicians and all our auto service jobs are guaranteed. The next time you’re due for an oil change, tune up, inspection or any other warranty maintenance item, come to us and save.
- Keep Your Warranty in Tact by Following the Recommended Maintenance Schedule
- Our Work is Guaranteed to Not Void Any Part of Your Factory Warranty
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471