Expert Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel that goes into your engine must be kept clean and free of particles. Fuel injector systems rely on clean gas in order to deliver the very fine mist needed for ignition. Gasoline that is not filtered can cause poor fuel flow which can result in a loss of power and efficiency in the engine. What’s more, dirty fuel leaves behind more residue than clean gas. This residue will cause you more frequent stops at a gas station, & can lead to injectors not performing well. If left unchecked, very expensive engine repairs can result. If you don’t know when the last time your fuel filter was replaced, it’s time to have us take a look.
Certified Auto Repair has 2 convenient locations, and we’re open hours that other shops aren’t. You can have your filter swapped out days, evenings, or on weekends. For over 10 years, Certified Auto has been a trusted shop for drivers from all over the metro and beyond. Let our experienced, ASE Certified technicians keep your engine safe from preventable damage. Along with other routine maintenance, keeping up on filter changes improves mileage, performance and helps avoid major repairs later.
- Professional, Honest Filter Advice You Can Trust
- We Use Only the Best, Industry Leading Filters on Every Vehicle
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY