Duramax Diesel Repair & Service Experts
Since 2001, the Druamax diesel engine line has been an option in Chevy and GMC trucks. There have been a series of engine design alterations since then. If your pickup, truck or van has a Duramax, you should always take it to a repair shop that’s specifically qualified for them. No amount of savings makes compromising your engine worth it; replacements are expensive. Many owners opt to pay higher prices and just go to the dealership. There is another option, however; that’s fully capable of all maintenance and service work on these vehicles.
Certified Auto Repair can quickly identify and resolve Duramax engine problems. Our 2 shops are equipped with the right tools and properly trained, ASE Certified experts. Our high standards have earned us the distinction of being a AAA Approved repair center. We will never push or suggest work for your diesel that’s not necessary. Every service we perform must be preapproved by you and our estimates never increase unless you’ve given us the “OK” for the extra work. Whether your Chevy or GMC is still under warranty or several years beyond; Certified Auto Repair can accurately and professionally keep it in top shape.
- Avoid Major Repairs with Our Regular Duramax Diesel Engine Maintenance
- We Use Only Heavy Duty, Factory Recommended Parts on Every Job
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY