Expert Cummins Diesel Engine Work
Ram trucks began using Cummins diesel engines in 1989. Since then, Cummins engines have been utilized in several other vehicle types including things like RVs and industrial mining vehicles. If you’re the owner of a Ram truck with a Cummins diesel engine, there’s no reason to settle when it comes to your repair shop. They should be well versed in Cummins designs and able to resolve issues right the first time. The dealership is one place that fits the bill, unfortunately their service and repair work is costly.
Certified Auto Repair is another option that offers the best of both worlds. Our Cummins work is done by ASE Certified experts who have hands-on experience with these engines, and our prices are honest and fair. You never get pushy salesman with Certified Auto. Instead, we offer genuine advice based on what your truck really needs (or doesn’t need). We stand behind all of our work. It’s more important to us to have a customer’s trust than a large ticket. Schedule your next maintenance or repair job with Certified Auto Repair and save.
- Reliable, Long Lasting Repairs & Advice You Can Trust for Your Diesel
- We Use Only Factory Approved, High Quality Parts on Every Job
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY