On Board Diagnostic System Answers
Your car’s smart and sophisticated On Board Diagnostic System ( or OBDS) monitors electrical systems, logs and analyzes any errors, and reports issues to the driver through warning lights and alerts. Properly trained and experienced auto mechanics can view the problems and the analysis and resolve issues quickly.
Dashboard lights such as “Check Engine Light,” “Service Engine Soon,” and others, flash briefly when you start your car. The OBDS system scans the car during this period, and the lights should switch off after this scanning. If the on board diagnostic system does not work, problems cannot be detected easily. That’s why the OBDS must be kept in top working condition at all times.
If your OBDS needs attention or is alerting you that something is wrong, come to Certified Auto Repair. Our ASE Certified technicians can fix your OBDS or get to the bottom of any other problem it’s indicating. The OBDS is about more than just early warning; it reports on, and interacts with several computer controlled functions. Don’t trust this important system to just anyone for service; come to the experts at Certified Auto Repair.
- We Have Equipment for All Vehicles, Including Luxury Brands
- Our Fast & Accurate OBDS Solutions Save you Time & Money
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471