Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. is located in Spring Park, Minnesota. It is a hidden paradise for all boating enthusiasts and nature lovers. It perches next to the wonderful Lake Minnetonka’s shores.
Established at 4068 Sunset Dr., Spring Park, Minnesota, this family-operated marina is one of the most outstanding facilities in the area, serving generations in the community.
Therefore, if you want to explore Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. for some exciting and memorable boating experience, do not hesitate to try it.
A Brief History
Rockvam Boats Yards, Inc. is also deeply rooted in history. Its establishment in 1950 by Bob Rockvam, served as its owner, and it has remained a family-owned business up to this day. Over the years, they have won many awards including the “Best Boat Rental” award from Lake Minnetonka Magazine. They also care a lot for the environment and use biodegradable cleaning materials as well as recyclable wastes. Discover More about Spring Park here.
Services and Amenities
A number of services and facilities that are required for boats and their owners are provided by Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc.
- Marine Service: Their seasoned technicians carry out a range of marine services such as repair, maintenance, and winterization; all to guarantee that your vessel is always ready for action.
- Dockside Convenience: Boat lovers planning to go there will find it convenient since there is a convenience store, restrooms, and picnic area.
- Boat Rentals: Those who would like to check Lake Minnetonka on a boat can rent the pontoon boat there.
- Slip Rentals: Slip rentals for boats of any size.
- Dry Stack Storage: They have dry stack storage that can accommodate boats up to 30 feet in length.
- Repairs: Their experienced technicians will repair your boat.
- Winterization: Their winterization services will help you to protect your boat during the months of winter.
- Shrink Wrapping: Protect your vessel using their winter shrink-wrapping service.
- Boat Sales: New and used boats such as pontoons, runabouts, and fishing boats.
- Boat Lifts: Buy and install a boat lift for your boat.
- Boat Accessories: Buy boat equipment such as lifejackets, anchors, and dock lines.
- Fuel: Buy gasoline and diesel fuel at their fuel dock on Lake Minnetonka.
They have a website which provides details of accommodation and rates.
Community and Events
Apart from being the marina, Rockvam Boat Yards Inc. is a part of the community. They hold social parties that attract various boaters who are interested in the lakes and feel like one big family; boating seminars, fishing competitions, and social parties.
Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc., stands out for its efforts to preserve the purity of Lake Minnetonka’s surroundings. The marina is eco-friendly and promotes safe boating along the lake to minimize environmental impact.
Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. is not simply a marina but a place for anyone who loves the serenity and natural beauty of Lake Minnetonka. Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. will give you the best services, a community feeling, and natural scenery whether you’re an experienced boater or you are just looking for an oasis away from the lakeshore. So, the next time you find yourself in Spring Park, MN, be sure to visit this hidden gem at 4068 Sunset Dr., Spring Park, Minnesota, and experience the magic of Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. A great place also to visit.
You can reach Rockvam Boat Yards, Inc. through the following contact details:
Mailing Address: PO Box 335, Spring Park, MN 55384