Headlights and Bulbs Repair & Replacement
When you’re driving, you need to know that your headlights and bulbs both inside and out are going to work. The irony is that vehicle headlights and bulbs are both reliable and unreliable. They typically last for years, yet you never know when they’re going to die on you. If one light goes out, it’s likely a burnt out bulb, but the problem could be electrical. If more than one go out at the same time, it’s likely a fuse.
That’s why you must ask your auto repair shop to periodically check your headlights and bulbs. At Certified Auto Repair, we can handle any light related issue for your vehicle. Interior lights, exterior lights, fuses or wiring; we can do it all. We can replace or install virtually any style headlight. If you have our ASE Certified staff check your lights every time you have service or maintenance work, it’s easier to avoid wiring or electrical issues. Schedule your next appointment with Certified Auto for fast, expert service.
- See Clearly & Safely with Clean Headlight Covers
- We Service Standard, Halogen, HID, LED & More
- Certified Auto Employs ASE Certified Technicians Only
- We Follow the Motorist Assurance Program’s Uniform Inspection Guidelines
- Evening, & Weekend Appointments Here are no Problem
- Certified Auto’s 2 Year/24,000 Mile Guarantee Ensures Our Work Lasts
Certified Auto Repair
4700 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park MN 55384
Call or Text us at
(952) 471 0471
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY